Thursday, August 15, 2013

Disney's Electric Light Parade



I just returned from another wonderful drawing workshop in DisneyWorld, Florida, with Dalvero Academy. 9 days of drawing and study in the hottest place on Earth! I decided to post a series of cut paper sample posters I did of the Electric Light Parade in Magic Kingdom from my trip last year that never got posted. It's always a lot of fun to hear the beeping and whirring come down the street, with all the main lights off and just the twinkling of the parade and the outlines of Main Street USA. Plus, the retro video game music kind of puts you in a trance after a long day of drawing.



 

 


(I am not affiliated with Disney in any way, nor are the posters. They are just for fun.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these, Evan! So sweet, just like the parade!

Jen said...

So beautiful and romantic Evan!

Evan Turk said...

Thank you both! :)