Thursday, August 8, 2013

Patterns: Woods Hole Film Festival Award Winner


I just returned from a drawing workshop to DisneyWorld to the very exciting news that my animation "Patterns", about the Charles W. Morgan whaleship, won the Audience Award for Animation or Experimental Short at the Woods Hole Film Festival. I wasn't able to attend due to the drawing workshop, but I'm very honored that my animation was so well received! Thank you to the Woods Hole Film Festival 2013 and to everyone who saw and enjoyed it!

You can check out the trailer and more stills from the animation here:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Dad and Rona!!!

Julia Sverchuk said...

Evan! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Many more to come...

Evan Turk said...

Thank you!! Very exciting!